Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Another 'strange' incident = یک ماجرای غریبآشنای دیگر

03/01/2006, 16:34

Another 'strange' incident = یک آزمون جالب و عجیب دیگر

Around 3:00 pm, while expecting the musicians to come for the ‘jam session’, two of the sisters came with a car and started blaming me for painting the house. I told them that I have already stopped the work, the minute my sister (land lady) told me to ‘stop it’ ....and I keep my words.

The ‘attack’ was so strong that if I was not aware enough to keep silent,
we could get into some ‘mis-behaviour’,
where MORE repentance from God would be needed!

One was suggesting that I have done a ‘sickening’ thing, even!
They took some detailed pictures of the exterior of the house
to make sure that I keep my words!!!
Wish they be kind enough to send me a copy of all the shots,
including the last one!

Other Baba lovers may like to see them too.
Still I wonder what was her ‘business’ about this home,
which is ‘none of my concerns’?

My ‘rationalization’ and ‘justification’ for my act are:

1. The land lady told me very honestly that I live here ‘AS MY OWN HOME’, and I did! I would have painted my own house like this, more complete of course!

2. The paint only added to the happiness and richness of the nature, as a respected brother who live here for now told me on the phone
that he likes the ‘orange color’, and I have received
many positive comments about this ‘colorization’!

3. In case they do not like it, I shall pay for the actual damages!

So thank Baba that I do not feel ‘guilty’ of this creativity!

But I still wonder why that sister was so upset and blaming?!
Why?

زندگی در این تپه ی سحرآمیز واقعاٌ محسور کننده است! انسان گاهی چیزهایی را هم می بیند که خنده دار و در عین حال تاسف آور است. مثلا اینکه بنده خبر ندارم که آن طبلی که از پونا خریده بودم و تصویر حضرت گانش را روی پوست داشت الان کجاست! یکی از خواهران که سالیان است در اینجا زندگی و خدمت می کند دستور داده که آن را از جای خودش (زیرا که در آنجا نواخته و مصرف می شود!) به پایین تپه و به اداره اموال گمشده- یافته شده منتقل کنند! یکشنبه صبح اول ژانویه با آن قدری نواختم در بارگاه بابا. ولی امروز سه شنبه دیگر کسی خبر ندارد کجاست!! این ماجرا بارها و بارها تکرار شده است/ زیرا من بیشتر فراموش میکردم که وسایل شخصی خودم مانند وسایل موسیقی و بطری آب و عینک و... را با خودم ببرم و جا می ماند. ایشان می دانند که من تقریبا بطور مرتب در نیایش های صبح و شام شرکت می کنم و اگر 12 ساعت صبر کنند من خودم می آیم و برشان می دارم ولی ایشان با علم به اینکه این وسایل مال بنده هستند آن ها را تحویل اداره ی اموال گمشده می دهند که من یک سفر مخصوص داشته باشم به پایین تپه! این آخرین مورد، دیگر شاهکار کرده و امروز وانمود می کرد که نمی داند کی آن را برده و امکان به سرقت رفتن آن را مطرح می کرد!!

که به ایشان گفتم از نظر من محال است کسی بخواهد آن را سرقت کند از بارگاه بابا و آن هم درجلوی چشم اینهمه زایر و نگهبان و خادم..... نمیدانم "حکمت" این کار در چیست که وقت و انرژی برای آوردن و بردن ابزاری که در بالای تپه کاربرد دارد باید هدر شود؟ یا که موضوع دیگری در ذهن دارند که من خبر ندارم..... این یادآور گمشدن کیسه ی ابزار موسیقی ام برای 3 روز است.... و یا گمشدن وسایل شخصی و کوله پشتی برای یک شب و پیدا شدن آن ها بین ساعت 8-9 صبح روز بعد در میان گیاهان باغچه ی نهارخوری سمت برادران!!. بابا بدهد قدری هشیاری از اعمال و کردار و پندار.....آمین....... در گفتار خیلی ها حرفش را می زنند ولی در کردار؟

Life on this Magic Hill is so wonderful and sometimes SO funny that one wants to laugh at the absurdity of some childish games, AND cry and weep for a few souls who do not enjoy life and do their best to take the joy out of the lives of joyous people.

This recent incident of ‘losing’ the Jambe-Drum I brought from Pune
is so amazing that I owe it to Baba himself, and myself,
if I do not relate it to His lovers!

Asking Baba’s forgiveness for using a ‘technical word’…… I just cannot get the ‘wisdom’ behind such behaviour. If anyone can guide me to know the motive(s) of such ACT (DEED), please let me know. Why shall I carry the instrument(s) which are used mainly in Baba’s Darshan times, again and again and again, again and again and again , again and again and again …… everyday…....
twice a day, from home to the Tomb, and back to PC or home WHY?
What harm do those innocent instruments do to the place,
or to others, that they should be ‘removed immediately’,
just to come back, to be used again, at the next Arti ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!

It reminds me of the few incidents in the past few months, when my personal belongings (bags and bottles….) were missing and were found later inside the bushes in the dining hall area. Same pattern, same individuals, same mentality! So if they play such childish game, I play along!
Let them read this and leave a comment to express why they ‘dislike’ me?
__ to put it VERY MILDLY!

¬ The amazing point is that she likes the music, but ‘dislikes’ the ‘player’ and the instruments I leave there to use! This last one, the drum, is a bit heavy and it is difficulty to carry it back and forth and back and forth, and forth and back and forth, and forth and back and forth, and forth and back and forth………¬ and now apparently ‘nobody’ knows WHERE it is! Except that sister of course and the other who took it away! It was NOT in the lost/found office this morning. Interesting? YES, I tell you! It is MAGICAL here…

ولی در عوض امروز صبح در وقت صبحانه، خواهر دیگری از اهالی سابق استرالیا و ساکن اینجا، "پشتیبانی کامل خودش را از "تلاش __ بنده __ برای نگهداری سکوت روی تپه" صراحتا به خودم بیان کرد و خیلی خوشحالم کرد. این نخستین پشتیبانی صریح از این تلاش مداوم برای حفظ سکوت روی تپه بود که دریافت شد.

But on the positive side, this morning at breakfast I received my first direct words of support from a resident sister for my ‘efforts to maintain the silence up at the Hill.’ This was very encouraging and I thanked her wholeheartedly for the expression. Usually people keep quiet about these fine points, or a minority even see it with their own ‘coloured glasses’ and interpret it their own way, which is NOT the case at all.

اگر از برخی از چهره های دیگر اینجا که با من "مشکل" دارند بگویم، بقول معروف "کف خواهید کرد"! پس نمی گویم تا شخصاٌ اظهار تمایل کنید تا بعنوان "الگوهای رفتاری" برایتان تحلیل کنم.

The latest news is that the music session went fine, and at sunset, for the first time, I sat with the 3 boys and Vishali, a second grade school girl at Baba’s school, who acted as my translator, and we finished whatever was left from the food (soup and chapatti!) And finally gave away the shirts I got from pune to the kids and they became happy! Yes, this is the ‘objective’ of this blog, to broadcast the news of loving acts, regardless of the ‘new-smakers’ (or the personality = ego)! Nishkama Karma in action…. if you have any news PLEASE, PLEASE send it here, so I do not remain the only news-maker here

آخرین اخبار خوب اینکه جلسه ی موسیقی خوب بود و با طبلا و دف و طاس طلقی و... چهار نفری قدری فی البداهه نواخیتم. وقت غروب هم برای اولین بار با سه تا پسران هندی و یک دختر کلاس دوم دبستان مهر بابا که نقش مترجم را ایفا می کرد، نشستیم و باقیمانده ی نان و سوپ را تمام کردیم

و بالاخره (پس از تفهیم اینکه این ها را مصرف کنند و به فروش نرسانند!)

چند تکه لباسی را که برایشان از پونا گرفته بودم بین آنان پخش کردم و خیالم راحت شد و آنان هم خوشحال شدند. اری هدف از این وبلاگ رساندن اخبار مهرآمیز و عاشقانه است:
هرکس خبری دارد لطفا و بخاطر خود عشق هم که شده ما را بی خبر و دست تنها نگذارد.

تا دیداری دیگر/ شاد باشیم

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home