Friday, May 26, 2006

“Married life...." by Baba

“Married life must be inline with the divine plan.
It has to be undertaken as a real spiritual enterprise
that is intended to discover what life can be at its best.”

Avatar Meher Baba

Wow, what a challenge! To continue one of the topics I would like to pursue, I typed this here and leave it for now, just to come back to it soon. This is related to my own life and lives of many others who live in Meherabad, a bachelor type of life! I enjoy it, yet I am sure that with a loving ‘divine partner’, life can be much more fun and productive. Just imagine that some of those ’bitter looking’, long-faces on the Hill, find the right ‘partner’ and cheer up! What a blessing for themselves and for the ‘family’.

Anyone interested to set up an info-bank on this subject, please feel free to contribute for this sacred task! Jay Baba

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home