Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Strong egos/ Weak egos

The following is an extract from a correspondence I had this morning with a very dear brother in Baba’s family regarding the ‘good-old’ EGO issue!! Hope it can clarify some of the terminology I use in this blog. Any EXTRA clarifications, original ideas or suggestions are welcomed. ( * is him / = is me !)

* I did not say, or mean to imply, that strong ego's are 'bad'. They can be a lot of fun,
but are often very 'difficult' to deal with. I never met Eruch, but I have the impression
that he had a very strong ego. Also Mani and definitely Kati

= sorry that was my 'first impression' ……. as you know, ‘meaning DIFFICULT', has a 'negative connotation' and that is what i wanted to clarify that the same (negativity) can be turned into its opposite by the 'alchemy of Love for God'

* This is 100% true, but strong ego's strongly resist being dominated by anybody, even God.

= Well, this brings the question of 'domination'!! WHY we shall get trapped into this?
One way or the other, it is NOT ok. EVEN God does not dominate us (except by the 'natural forces of His') . i think 'domination' is an 'animal/human' issue and no one must be dominating OR being DOMINATED..... except when LOVE DOMINATES, which is totally an different thing!

* The other point I would like to make is that both of us, and most people, are taking our
relationships with other people-selfs more seriously than our relationship with Baba-God ???

= Well, maybe so, yet i think the way i have come so far, shows that i have taken my work (translation/transmission of the words of love and wisdom, which is somehow GOD-related!) MORE seriously than my other relationships. I had risked my job, social status, and even my life, while in Iran. A very good recent example is my 3-year-young, deep relationship with my ex-mortal-beloved which ended up by me trying to 'bombard' her with Baba's words/info; and asking her explicitly 'NOT to come from Pune to Mehrabad, if it is only for visiting me, but for Baba', …. these 'stupid' actions made us separated, Thanks to Baba Himself!

HuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuBabaHuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home