Saturday, September 09, 2006

Today, yesterday and tomorrow!

Jay Baba....this was sent by an Indian friend and for a 'change of temperature' is posted here!
Today I will delete from my diary two days:
yesterday and tomorrow

Yesterday was to learn

and tomorrow will be the consequence
of what I can do today.

Today I will face life with the conviction that this day will not ever return.

Today is the last opportunity I have to live intensely,
as no one can assure methat I will see tomorrow's sunrise.

Today I will be brave enough not to let any opportunity pass me by,
my only alternative is to succeed.

Today I will invest
my most valuable resource:my time ,

in the most transcendental work:my life ;

I will spend each minutepassionately to make of today a differentand unique day in my life.

Today I will defy every obstacle that appears on my way trusting I will succeed.

Today I will resist pessimism and will conquer

the world with a smile, with the positive attitude

of expecting always the best.

Today I will make of every ordinary task a sublime expression,

Today I will have my feet on the ground

understanding reality and the stars' gaze to invent my future.


Today I will take the time to be happy and will leave my footprints and my presence

in the hearts of others.

Today, I invite you to begin a new season where we can dream

that everything we undertake is possible and we fulfill it,

with joy and dignity.

SMILE Have a good day and a better one tomorrow!
HAVE A NICE DAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home